1. OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE
To which we can refer to as “company”.
Browsing the company’s website attributes the status of user of this and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this legal notice, which may undergo modifications.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice. The user will respond to the company or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of said obligation.
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access, however, the company conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all those data that he communicates to the company and will be solely responsible for inaccurate or false statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make proper use of the contents and services of the company and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorism apology or, in general, contrary to law or public order content.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that could alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the company, or of third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the company provides its services.
- )Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the company’s computer systems or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of company or third party information.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations, or a third party
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way communicate publicly, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to their respective owners, without being understood as assigned to the user none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies, provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed to servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to of any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that may appear on the website are the property of their respective owners, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the company and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the company of its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from the company. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of our website, it must also refrain from making false or inaccurate statements or indications about the company, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
The company is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website or for the actions they take based on them.
3. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or topicality of the contents, as well as the existence of defects and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those that have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other malware elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of improper use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, the company is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself.
4. PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity of the web pages included or accessible through the website www.ngsystem.com , you must send a notification to email@example.com duly identifying yourself, specifying the alleged infractions and expressly declaring and under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigious matter that concerns the website of the company, Spanish legislation will apply, the Courts and Tribunals of the company’s domicile being competent.