Uzbekistan has opted to install the hydroponic system NGS-Leaf with the aim of bringing agriculture throughout the country
As part of our international expansion and diversification process, New Growing System undertook a few months ago a new business adventure in Central Asia, more specifically in Uzbekistan. Our company sealed a commercial agreement with the company Mega Agro in order to supply our hydroponic system NGS-leaf for outdoor lettuce cultivation. This project was so appealing in Uzbekistan, that in June the president of this Asian country visited the premises of Mega Agro to learn more about NGS-leaf, a product which offers the following advantages when it comes to lettuce cultivation:
- The only hydroponic system which can be installed outdoors
- Shorter productive cycle thanks to increasingly efficient root nutrient absorption.
- Reduced production cycles contribute to an increased number of growing cycles yearly.
- Considerable water and nutrient savings thanks to recirculating irrigation.
- Elimination of soil preparation tasks following the harvesting of lettuce, which can be immediately planted after recollection.
- Self-oxygenation of plans, thus eliminating the disinfection process.
Uzbekistan sees the hydroponic products of a company such as New Growing System as a tool for crop diversification, thus offering new business opportunities in the country. As for us, this project allows us to keep growing and open new markets of strategic interest.